PLEASE read the product descriptions for the best idea of fit for every item. Not all items fit the same. Boutiques often carry 100's of different brands and unfortunately most brands have different measurements which vary from product to product.
General Sizing idea: Small fits 2-4, Medium fits 6-8, Large fits 10-12, XL fits 14-16, 2XL fits 18-20, 3XL fits 22-24
This is the big question when shopping online! No one likes having to exchange for a different size so I am always happy to help you choose the right one for you. You can pm me or drop a comment on any of the groups and I'm likely to see it pretty quick.
The BEST way to know what size you need to order is to know your MEASUREMENTS!
- Grab a tape measure and measure across the largest part of your chest, likely right under your arm pits.
- Measure your waist (around your belly button).
- Lastly, measure your HIPS or where you like to wear your pants.
- Write this info down and save it somewhere on your phone!
- Grab your current favorite top and pants. Measure them as well, this will give you a good idea of what your preferred size looks like un-stretched, measured flat.
Pretty much every website you're going to order from, Maple Mercantile included, will have measurements of each item. I measure my items FLAT across and UN-stretched (certain tops and pants WILL stretch further than what's measured, refer to the "Fit" recommendation as well.)